IS YOUR HOME AND FAMILY PREPARED FOR AN EMERGENCY?
Preparedness Peace is a small-group basic disaster preparedness course designed to build a foundation for a lifestyle of preparedness.
GBC is offering this for SIX (6) Wednesdays at 6:30pm VIA ZOOM beginning July 29.
CLASS IS LIMITED TO 8 PARTICIPANTS. A COUPLE IS COUNTED AS ONE.
SIGN UP RIGHT HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW.
In this 12 hour, 6-week course, you will learn how to prepare your home and family for most types of disasters. This is NOT A PREPPER class.
Preparedness Peace covers:
- Why Prepare?
- Teamwork and the Power of a Plan
- How to be Water Wise and Food Sense
- Power Alley
- Having a Safe Home
- Grab & Go Bags
- Establishing Home Security
At the completion of Preparedness Peace you will have:
- Family plans and documents in place
- Safe Home assessment
- Lighting and energy plans for power outage
- Evacuation plans with maps and routes
- Minimum three day's food and water storage
- Car kit
- Home emergency supplies
- Grab and Go bags
- Shelter-in-place room and supplies
- Spiritual preparedness
This class is led by Rachel Elliott - email@example.com